Date: January 20 – 22, 2023
Location: California State University of Long Beach & Belmont Shore Pier, Long Beach
Leader: Ahmadou Ndoung, sandan
- Check-in Friday, January 20th @ 6PM @ Belmont Shore Pier.
- First Practice will begin at 7PM on the beach south of the Belmont Shore Pier.
- First & last practices on the beach at Belmont Shore Pier.
- All other practices at Cal State Long Beach.
- $175 ($200 for late registration at beach).
- Make check payable to “Shotokan Karate of America.”
- Pre-registration due by Monday, January 16th.
- Registration forms available at SKA website: https://news.ska.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/2020-01-07-ST-Application.pdf
- Send Pre-registration to:
- Gary Shockley
- Attention: Special Training
403 Gerona Ave., San Gabriel, CA 91775
- SKA membership dues MUST be current!!
- Lodging, food, and parking are the responsibility of the participant.
- Participants are encourage to monitor their health in the weeks prior to Special Training. Vigilance regarding exposure to COVID-19 virus is important. Participants may wear masks during Special Training, if they are inclined to do so.
- Click here for list of: Local Hotels
- Gary Shockley @ (951) 314-8707.
- Dave Lechuga @ (949) 500-2979.
Maps and directions to: