Date: January 20 – 22, 2023
Location: California State University Long Beach (CSULB) & Belmont Shore Pier, Long Beach
Leader: Ahmadou Ndoung, sandan
- Check-in Friday, January 20th @ 6 PM @ Belmont Shore Pier.
- First Practice will begin at 7 PM on the beach south of the Belmont Shore Pier.
- First & last practices on the beach at Belmont Shore Pier.
- All other practices at Cal State Long Beach.
- $175 ($200 for late registration at the beach).
- Make check payable to “Shotokan Karate of America.”
- Pre-registration is due by Monday, January 16th.
- Registration forms available at the SKA website
- SKA membership dues MUST be current!!
- Lodging, food, and parking are the responsibility of the participant.
- Participants are encouraged to monitor their health in the weeks prior to Special Training. Vigilance regarding exposure to the COVID-19 virus is important. Participants may wear masks during Special Training if they are inclined to do so.
- Click here for a list of Local Hotels
Contact Info: Email
Maps and directions to:
- Belmont Shore Pier: Google Map
- Cal State Long Beach: CSULB Map