Leader: Erik Malone, yodan
- Check-in: Wednesday, 6/14/23, 4:00-9:00pm, Anacapa Village (no meals provided on Wednesday)
- First Practice: Thursday, 6/15/23
- Last Practice: Sunday, 6/18/23 (ends around 8:00 A.M.)
Late Fee: $50.00
Shodan Grading Dues and Belt Prepayment: $425.00
Make checks payable to “Shotokan Karate of America” (please do not write “SKA” as the payee)
Mail application and payment to:
Shotokan Karate of America, 222 S. Hewitt St., Room 7, Los Angeles, CA 90012
NEW ADDITIONAL MEDICAL AND RELEASE FORMS (4 pages):
- All Special Training participants are required to submit the new 4-page Description/Medical Information and Release forms (attached and available on the SKA website). Please sign and mail them with your Special Training application.
- We will not be checking the vaccination status. We ask that everyone self-test before check-in. Please refrain from attending if you test positive or are showing Covid symptoms.
- Thursday thru Saturday – Breakfast, lunch, & dinner
- Sunday – Breakfast only
- 4-bedroom apartments with bare mattresses.
- Optional: Bed & Bath linens are available for rent (TBD), please let us know if you’re interested. (pay at check-in)
- Card-operated washers and dryers are available.
- What to Bring:
- Sleeping bag/sheets
- Alarm clock
Parking: TBD (to be collected at registration)
If you have any questions, please contact @ Email