Leader: Jane Uyeda, godan
- Check-in: Wednesday, 6/19/19, 4:00-9:00pm, Anacapa Village (no meals provided on Wednesday)
- First Practice: Thursday, 6/20/19
- Last Practice: Sunday, 6/23/19 (ends around 8:00 A.M.)
Late Fee: $50.00
Shodan Grading Dues and Belt Prepayment: $425.00
Make checks payable to: Shotokan Karate of America
Mail application and payment to:
- Curt Wvong
1759 Comstock Lane, San Jose, CA 95124
NEW ADDITIONAL MEDICAL AND RELEASE FORMS (4 pages):
- All Special Training participants are required to submit the new 4 page Description/Medical Information and Release forms (attached and available on the SKA website). Please sign and mail them with your Special Training application.
- Thursday thru Saturday – Breakfast, lunch, & dinner
- Sunday – Breakfast only
- 4 Bedroom apartments with bare mattress.
- Optional: Bed & Bath linens are available for rent (TBD), please let us know if you’re interested. (pay at check-in)
- Card operated washers and dryers are available.
- What to Bring:
- Sleeping bag/sheets
- Alarm clock
Parking: TBD (to be collected at registration)
Transportation from LAX: Road Runner Shuttle