CSULB Virtual Practice via Zoom
- In light of the COVID-19 crisis and shelter-in-place order, our CSULB Shotokan Karate Club will be conducting a series of virtual practices using the Zoom application (video conferencing service) to give participants an opportunity to practice safe and distance training at home. Zoom is a FREE online service that anybody can use.
- CSULB virtual practices will held every Saturday morning @ 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM. Leaders will include Sam Abboud and other CSULB instructors.
- What you need:
- Computer or laptop (Mac or PC), or mobile phone (Android or Iphone)
- Camera with video & audio capability
- Internet or Wifi connection
- Download the Zoom app from their website: https://zoom.us/download
- Training space large enough to practice kata
- To join CSULB Virtual Practices or questions regarding Zoom set up, please contact Trung Pham @ email: or mobile: 714-454-2072.